Skip to main content

Reading Notes: Epified Mahabharata Section B

Source: Epified TV

After watching the video on Drona training the Pandavas, I couldn't help but be reminded of the rat Splinter training the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This really made me want to write a story that mashed the two. I feel also partially inspired by Zach Terry, who has been using the formula of combining popular movies with tales from Indian epics for his portfolio.

The Totally Rad Ninja Turtles (Source: pngimg.com)


I think it could be cool to have Drona take the Pandavas out on a training exercise, and when they arrive they find Splinter and the Turtles. The story would involve a short training-fight montage between the two groups of brothers. During this time, Drone and Splinter would be subdued and taken by bad-guys. When the brothers realized their masters were gone, they would band together to get them back.

All of the brothers would get to demonstrate their bodacious battle skills and their love for their masters. When their masters were rescued, the two groups would part ways, exchanging their admiration for each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

The Ruins of the Old World (Source:  pixabay ) Race for the Prize

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineering Major

My name is Callum Maguire, and I am a senior majoring in Mechanical Engineering. The coolest class I took last semester was AC Systems, which explored how air conditioning systems work and how they cool down rooms. Get it? Coolest class? Jokes aside, it was a very interesting course that opened my eyes to how complex a system the air conditioning in a building is, as even a single room can be a lot to deal with as far as calculations go. I was raised on Star Wars and Tolkien, so they happen to be some of my favorite works, however I'm also very fond of superhero movies, sitcoms like Community and IT Crowd, as well as sci-fi and fantasy novels. Long story short, I'm a nerd. Best movie I've seen recently is The Last Jedi, which is something of a controversial opinion I guess, but I don't care. I enjoyed it, and that's all there is to it. I recently re-read one of my childhood favorite novels, Redwall, which was a nice trip down memory lane. It was clear that it wasn

Week 7 Story: Demon Days

Long ago, in the land of Midor, there lived a humble man by the name of Shakiro. He was a simple man, and he led a simple life. One day, when Shakiro was wandering about the forest, searching for food, he encountered a a creature that had become trapped by some kind of strange apparatus. When he approached the odd creature, he was surprised to hear the creature speak to him! "Hello there, human. I was trapped here, unable to escape my bindings without assistance from a human... I don't imagine you'd be willing to help, so just run away now like the rest of your kind." This perplexed Shakiro, as he couldn't figure out why the creature would just assume he wouldn't help out. If Shakiro was anything, he was generous! He looked the creature up and down and decided he seemed harmless enough. "I will not run away!" Exclaimed Shakiro, "I'm going to free you, my friend." He took care to break the chains that held the creatu